Sencha recently announced that support for Ext JS 5 will end on December 31st 2017. With that in mind, if your app is still using Ext JS 5 or even as far back as version 3 or 4, time is running out and there is no better time to upgrade.
The upgrade path can be a little daunting; we can help. SwarmOnline have experience in upgrading Ext JS web (classic) and mobile (touch/modern) apps ranging from straightforward framework upgrades to full application rewrites. Our experience in the subtle differences between the major versions of Ext JS allows us to upgrade your app to the latest version while maintaining high quality, maintainability and utilising the latest themes and enhancements of Ext JS 6.5 and beyond.
- SwarmOnline’s experienced development team can help you upgrade and maintain your app by utilising best coding practices.
- Upgrade your apps architecture to MVC/MVVM
- Ext JS 6 brings new Sencha Themes to give your app a fresh look or implement a full re-design
- SwarmOnline can help you integrate tools such as Sencha Themer and Sencha Test to get the best out of your development team and your app
- Extend web applications to be mobile responsive
- Ensure mobile applications work on the latest phones and tablets across all the major platforms
- Utilise Sencha’s updated components in Ext JS 6.5 such as improved lists, grids and charts
- Extend your app to use features such as offline capability and data encryption
As a Sencha Select Partner with an experienced team of Ext JS consultants and developers, SwarmOnline will help you to an easier upgrade path by leveraging our knowledge and expertise. Our full stack team can also help with:
- Code review and optimisation
- Integrating your app with unit testing
- Integrating your app with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Extend functionality and deployment through system APIs through Electron and Cordova integration
- Full Ext JS Security Auditing